Sponsored by: RierView Music, ArXotica, and the Anchorage Museum, with special thanks to David Pavish for donating the KBay coffee.
1. LIKE the contest post on Instagram at @karrie_pavish_anderson.
2. TAG one friend in the comments of the contest post.
3. FOLLOW the following accounts on Instagram:
4. ADD a Karrie Pavish Anderson song to your Story, using IG Story Music sticker or Spotify song share, and tag @karrie_pavish_anderson in that Story. (To be eligible, your account settings must allow for the possibility of your tagged Story to be shared in Karrie’s Stories.)
More information about Rule #4
One entry is defined as: the use of one Karrie Pavish Anderson song as a soundtrack on your Instagram (IG) Story with a tag of @karrie_pavish_anderson in that same Story. The mandatory @karrie_pavish_anderson tag does not have to be visible but must be present. To add Karrie's music to your Story, you may use the IG Story music sticker, or the Spotify share.
Limit of 10 (ten) Story entries per day per person. The contest begins February 1, 2020 and ends February 9, 2020 at 11:59PM Alaska Standard Time.
Your privacy settings must allow for reposting of your Story for its duration, open to the chance of Karrie reposting your entry to her IG Story feed. Your Story is not guaranteed to be shared in Karrie’s Stories, but your entry is not eligible unless your Story *can* be shared.
Throughout the contest, Karrie reserves the right to award a bonus entry for each Story that shows elite or entertaining creativity. There will also be occasions for a themed day entry, where a person can win a small prize if their Story is judged best for that day.
To be eligible for entries, you must be following Karrie’s Instagram account and the ArXotica Instagram account during the contest and on the day of the prize drawing calculations, Monday, February 10, 2020.
Your entry Stories can be what you usually like to post. Entries may not contain, as determined by Karrie and in Karrie’s sole discretion, any content that:
- is violent, or is derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional, or age group
- endorses any form of hate or hate group
- promotes a particular political agenda or message
- defames, misrepresents or contains disparaging remarks about other people, companies, or organizations.
- is sexually explicit / pornographic / contains nudity
- shows illegal drugs or illegal drug use.
- shows excrement
- is gory
Otherwise, the sky’s the limit! Show us your puppies, your winter hikes, your day at the office, your decadent dessert, the moose crossing the road.
The drawing will take place on Monday, February 10 and one winner will be announced on Monday, February 10.
This contest is not conducted by or affiliated with Instagram.
The winner of the drawing on February 10, 2020 will receive:
- 1.2 pounds of KBay Peru Caffe from Homer, Alaska
- One small box of Alaska Wild Teas Real Fruit Raspberry Tea
- Two KPA mugs
- One KPA CD of the winner's choice
- A pair of Arxotica lip balms: one cranberry, one labrador tea
- A short video message from Karrie to a person of your choice. The message can include the chorus of a song.
Prizes on bonus days include raspberry tea, Anchorage Museum passes, and extra entries.
Entering Febrewary Notes does not guarantee winning a prize.
Any taxes including VAT are the responsibility of the winner.
Immediate family members of Karrie Pavish Anderson or ArXotica owners are not eligible.
You must be following @karrie_pavish_anderson and @arxotica during the contest and at the time of the drawing to be eligible.
Though all are welcome to participate, a person participating from outside the United States will be asked to any pay postage over $12 if they win.
If the winner resides in a country outside the United States, the prize will only include items that are legal to mail to those countries, therefore the prize may be different than pictured on the contest IG post.
Participants must be 18 or older.
The winner, by accepting the prize, allows for their name and account to be tagged in an IG Story and IG post announcing the giveaway winner.